- December 4th thru 7th, 2023
- 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (MT)
- Online over 4 half-days
- Presented by Rebecca Evans, Consulting Resources
- Please bring a lunch
This webinar will address the safeguards that must be in place to ensure that no harm comes to residents. Assisted Living Administrators and Nurses will have the opportunity to review content, become knowledgeable about the roles and responsibilities required in an Assisted Living practice, focus on problem solving, and gain confidence in fulfilling the roles which serve this vulnerable population.
This course provides the Assisted Living Administrator and Licensed Nurse with an enhanced knowledge of the AL industry and the critical role of nurses. Attendees will come to better understand the scope and standards of practice of the licensed nurse, and regulations regarding delegation by nurses to Unlicensed Assistive Personnel (UAPs).
- For licensed nurses with the knowledge, skills, and attitude to be successful in this vital and growing industry
- For those who have completed the IHCA Assisted Living Administrator Course, but have either not passed the Headmasters exam or would like to have in-person guidance prior to taking the exam
- For licensed Assisted Living Administrators interested in a refresher or who need to satisfy CEU requirements
This course may NOT be taken in lieu of a required course for licensure.
Fees and CEUs
- $249.00 per person
- Up to 16 CEUs possible
- Registration alone does not guarantee that CEUs will be awarded
- Generally, one (1) CEU is awarded for every sixty (60) minutes of actual presentation time.
- CEUs are awarded only to those individuals who have registered and paid for the webinar (no substitutions allowed)
- Participants must actually be in attendance at the presentation
- To receive CEUs you must attend the entire presentation
- Registered attendees will receive a log-in link unique to the registrant and a note that the link is “unique” and not to be shared.
- Registrants are not to share their login link or webinar phone number. Doing so could result in the authorized registrant not receiving CEUs for the session.
- If a registrant is unable to attend, there is a link at the bottom of their registration e-mail that allows them to cancel their registration for a refund, prior to the start of the webinar.
- Refunds will not be given for cancellations after the webinar has begun.
- Registrants should retain copies of their CEU certificate and any handouts in case of audit by their licensing agency.
Education offered by Idaho Health Care Association (IHCA) may also be sufficient for other license types (i.e.: Social Work, Certified Dietary Manager, etc.) as long as the learning objectives and educational levels of the presenter(s) meet the licensure requirements. It is up to each attendee to determine the appropriateness of a session and whether it will meet the requirements of their license type.
About the Presenter
Rebecca Evans, Consulting Resources
Rebecca consults with providers to improve operational efficiency, compliance, and the quality of care in Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Facilities, and Memory Care Facilities. She specializes in providing guidance on regulatory compliance, policies, procedures, training and education, navigating the processes involved with opening a new facility, as well as coordinating interim nursing and administrator placement.
Rebecca enjoys working with teams to get to the root cause of performance and compliance issues and develop effective win-win solutions. She is an experienced trainer in both small and large group settings with a strong background in project and personnel management.
If handouts are provided by the presenter, they will be posted here
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on attending the webinar.