REMINDER: BEGINNING JAN 1, 2015, ALL IHCA EVENT REGISTRATION FEES MUST BE PAID IN FULL, PRIOR TO ALL EVENTS, TO RECEIVE NAME BADGES AND ENTER SESSIONS!!!
Winter Workshop—Schedule at a Glance – Final revised 2.16.15
- $80/person – Regular Registration rate (until midnight February 11, 2015)
- $100/person – On-Site Registration rate
- $120/person – non-member Regular Registration rate (until midnight February 11, 2015)
- $150/person – non-member On-Site Registration rate
Cancellations & No-Shows
Cancellations are subject to a $50.00 fee if made more than seven (7) business days prior to the event. There will be no refund or credit granted for “no-shows” and cancelled registration within seven (7) business days of the event.
The Grove Hotel
245 S Capitol Blvd, Boise, ID 83702 (Downtown Boise)
- $ 99 single (hotel tax not included)
- $109 double (hotel tax not included)
- Each additional person is $10 up to a quad.
- Room rates include a $10.00 breakfast voucher.
Cut-off date for making reservations at this group rate is January 17, 2015.
Reservations made after this date will only be offered at the group rate if hotel availability permits.
Please call 1-888-961-5000 and reference Group number 313422 when phoning in your reservation inquiry.
Residence Inn by Marriott – Boise West
7303 W Denton St, Boise, ID 83704 (by the Boise Towne Square Mall)
- $ 89 studio king/one bedroom suites (hotel tax not included)
- $139 two bedroom suite up to quad (hotel tax not included)
- Complimentary 35 item hot breakfast buffet,
- Airport shuttle service
- Evening social hour Monday – Wednesday.
Cut-off date for making reservations at this group rate is February 8, 2015.
Book Residence Inn HERE!
Parking for the Boise Centre is available at primary parking facilities through an agreement with the Downtown Public Parking System. IHCA does NOT validate/pay any parking fees.
- FIRST HOUR FREE
- Hourly $ 2.50
- All Day $12.00
DESIGNATED EVENT PARKING:
CITY CENTRE GARAGE
Corner of 9th and Front Streets
Entrance on Ninth Street
HOURS: 6:30 AM – 11:00 PM DAILY
ADDITIONAL PARKING AVAILABLE AT THESE GARAGES:
CAPITOL TERRACE GARAGE
Main and Idaho Street
Entrances on Main and Idaho
Monday – Friday 6:30 AM – 9:00 PM
Saturday 8:30 AM – 9:00 PM
Main and Idaho Streets
Entrances on Main and Idaho
HOURS: Open 24 hours / 7 days a week
Session #101: “Follow Your Gut” T. Andrew Fujimoto
Session #103: ICF/ID Roundtable: Appendix J Interpretive Guidance revisions – Nicole Wisenor
- Advance copy ICF/ID Probes & Procedures for Interpretive Guidelines (50 pages)
- Advance copy SOM Appendix J (141 pages)
- CMS letter re: SOM Appendix J Interpretive Guidelines & Exhibit (2 pages)
Session #105: “Hand-in-Hand” Training in person-centered care of persons with dementia – handouts will be provided
Session #202 & 203: Let Them Eat Cake…Clinical Practice Recommendations for Diabetes Management
Session #301: Drug Disposal/Diversion Summit
- LTC Drug Disposal Act Fact Sheet
- Notice of Termination Packet
- Registrant Disposal Fact Sheet
- General Public Drug Disposal Fact Sheet
Session #401: “ePOC” Stan Rennaux & Bobette Steffler
Session #402: Food/Natural Products & Medication Interactions
Session #404: Train Your Brain
Platinum Partner – NO CHARGE
Current Associate Member – $400
Current Gold Member – $300
Non-Associate Member – $600
- DATE: Tuesday, February 17, 2015
- TIME: 5 PM – 8 PM (dinner will be available starting at 4:30pm)
- LOCATION: IHCA Training Center