Innovation continues to play an instrumental role in the operational efficiency and financial throughput of a facility, and now more than ever Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs), are looking for innovative ways to regain clinical and operational success.
Attendees will learn about:
1. Cutting-edge patient-screener technology, which evaluates patients before they step into the facility
2. Rehabilitation engagement apps that bring patients and family members together no matter the distance – the latest innovations can transform every aspect of the care journey and help facilities rebound
3. Telehealth models that allow physical, occupational and speech therapy services to be provided virtually
4. MDS Scrubber technology that helps ensure a facility has everything it needs to capture in their MDS prior to submission.
Time & Presenter
Time & Presenter
10:00 am – 11:30 am MT
You will have the opportunity to submit questions during the registration process and during the presentation.
Staci Freudiger, Senior Director of Implementation has been a physical therapist for 24 years, focused on the aging adult population in the post-acute space for 19 of those. Recently her career path has taken her into project management and clinical implementation strategies across the geriatric rehabilitation continuum. She earned a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and her Project Management Professional credential in 2017.
None at this time.
1.5 CEUs possible.
Registration/payment for a live ZOOM webinar does not guarantee CEUs will be awarded.
One  CEU is awarded for every sixty  minutes of actual live ZOOM webinar presentation time.
CEUs are awarded only to those individuals:
- Who are “registered” for the LIVE ZOOM webinar (no substitutions are made). Registered attendees receive a log-in link unique to the registrant and with a note that the link is “unique” and not to be shared, and with an additional NOTE: “IF you share your unique registration link or the phone number, you risk losing CEUs for this program!”
- In actual attendance of the presentation (ZOOM “Attendance Report” documents actual time logged-in and logged-out. During the housekeeping comments, registered attendees are informed “to receive CEUs you must attend the entire presentation and complete the polling question at the end of the presentation.”
- At the end of the presentation a polling question is provided for the registered attendee to “certify they have attended the entire presentation.”
IHCA staff will pull “Attendees”; “Q&A” and “Poll” reports from ZOOM to ascertain registrants on the webinar, length of time they were on and completion of the polling “certifying” they attended the entire program. Only those registrants will have their name submitted to receive CEUs.
Registrants are not to share their log-in link or webinar phone number. Doing so could result in the authorized registrant not receiving CEUs for the session.
- If a registrant is unable to attend, there is a link at the bottom of their registration e-mail, 1 day, and 1-hour reminder e-mails that allows them to cancel their registration for a refund, prior to the start of the webinar.
Registrants must retain copies of their CEU certificate and any handouts in the event they are audited by the licensing agency.
Education offered by IHCA may also be sufficient for other license types (i.e. social work, certified dietary manager, etc.) as long as the learning objectives and educational levels of the presenter(s) meet the licensure requirements. It is up to each attendee to determine the appropriateness of a session and whether it will meet the requirements of their license type.