IHCA Membership Benefits:
- You have the opportunity to connect with other members of the industry, to amplify your voice, and powerfully advocate for your profession and industry.
- You receive access to innovative and timely education for the improvement of your team members and your organization.
- You receive the information and expertise necessary to effectively and efficiently care for the lives entrusted to you.
- A consistent goal of IHCA has been to protect and increase Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement.
- Membership in IHCA also provides automatic membership with our national affiliate, American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL) for SNFs, ALs, and ICFs.
- AHCA/NCAL’s role is vital on the national long-term care front in Washington D.C., just as IHCA’s role is essential here in Idaho.
- Both IHCA and AHCA/NCAL have proven track records of positively affecting regulations, trends, and legislative policies.
NOTE: In compliance with Section 6033(e) of the Internal Revenue Code (the Code), the American Health Care Association reasonably estimates that 30% of 2023 AHCA dues will be spent on lobbying and other expenditures, subject to section 162(e)(1) of the Code. Therefore, this portion of the dues is not deductible for Federal income tax purposes.
Please be advised that, per section 6033(e) of the Internal Revenue Service Code, the Idaho Health Care Association reasonably estimates that 15% of your IHCA 2023 dues will be spent on lobbying and other expenditures subject to section 162(e)(1) of the Code. Therefore, this portion of the dues is not deductible for Federal income tax purposes.
Not a Current Member?
- Click the “Join” button below your license type and/or send e-mail to Dana Leavitt, Director of Memberships, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No facility or agency which is owned, leased, and/or operated by a multi-facility corporation, partnership, or proprietorship shall be approved for membership in the Idaho Health Care Association (IHCA) unless all other facilities or agencies leased and/or operated by that corporation, partnership or proprietorship, which qualify for membership, are also members of the IHCA Association.
Annual Dues Amounts:
Skilled Nursing Facility
$59.59 per licensed bed
Intermediate Care Facility
$49.49 per licensed bed
Assisted Living Facility
$21.00 per licensed bed