- 2023 Ultimate MDS Intensive with AANAC Master Teacher, Robin Hillier, is also being presented at the IHCA Annual Convention. INFO HERE
- Join us for the Keith Holloway Golf Classic the day before Convention as well. Register here: https://charitygolftoday.com/event?e=8067&ce=e1bff1
Fees and Cancellation Policy
$399/person – Early-bird Registration
$499/person – (after June 30)
$499/person – Early-bird Registration
$599/person – (after June 30)
We understand that circumstances sometimes arise that prevent you from attending an event after you have registered. IHCA works to ensure that all registrations are processed in a timely and efficient manner, and we will work with you in the event you have to cancel.
If you cancel before June 30th, we will gladly refund your registration fee less a $50 cancellation fee. We are unable to offer any refunds after June 30th. We encourage you to find someone from your facility/organization to take your place if possible, and please be sure to notify us of the request to substitute.
- Keith Holloway Golf Classic: July 10, 2023 – Register Here for Golf Tournament
- IHCA Convention: July 11-14, 2023
The room block has expired, but you can call the hotel directly and ask for the Idaho Health Care Association group rate. If there are still rooms available, the hotel should honor that price.
Hampton Inn & Suites Boise – Downtown
495 S Capitol Blvd
Boise, ID 83702
Rooms and Rates
- 1 King Bed Nonsmoking – $189.00 (plus taxes)
- 2 Queen Beds Nonsmoking – $189.00 (plus taxes)
Home2 Suites Boise – Downtown
202 S 6th St
Boise, ID 83702
- $189.00 per night (plus taxes)
Information coming soon!
MDS INTENSIVE HANDOUTS
- Section O-Coding-Special-Treatmeants-Thursday-Session-1
BREAKOUT SESSION HANDOUTS (some presentations were too large to upload)
A.C. Burke (unable to attend, but slide decks are below)
- Infection Prevention Session Descriptions
- Partnership between IP and QAA
- If it’s not COVID, what do I do?
- EBP and PDSA
- Best Practices Guidelines
Dr. Anthony Bunin
April Floyd and Kristi Plowman
Bill Ulrich and Bill Hartung
- Quick QAPI Calendar Example
- Quick QAPI Calendar TEMPLATE
- Vax-Station 2.0 Participant Worksheet
- Comagine Health SLIDE DECK
- PIP Prioritization Worksheet Example
- PIP Prioritization Worksheet TEMPLATE
- Helping-Facilities SLIDE DECK
- Increasing Dementia Capability
- Understanding Investigations
- Judy-Tiffany-Lynn-Fanny-Increasing-Capability SLIDE DECK
Marissa Rudley and Libby Reynolds-Johnson
Sheila Weaver and Jennifer Glenn
Teresa McClenathan and Megan Rideout
- Retaining-Residents-with-Wounds SLIDE DECK
- Understanding ICOA Investigations (w/ Judy Taylor and Fanny Rodriguez-Melnikovsky SLIDE DECK
Torrey Bollinger and Jenny Walker
Multiple Sponsorship Levels Available!
Why Become a Sponsor?
- Event sponsorship provides incredible opportunities to market your brand
- Reach new customers
- Improve public perception and increase sales
- Provide event attendees with an experience that fosters trust and credibility
We appreciate you helping us defray costs by becoming an event sponsor.
Contact Grace Lazenby at (208) 343-9735 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Platinum Member – NO CHARGE
- Gold Member – NO CHARGE
- Associate Member (before June 30th) – $750
- Associate Member (after June 30th) – $950
- Non-Member (before June 30th) – $1250
- Non-Member (after June 30th) – $1500
- Each Additional Booth – $600
Only those registered as exhibitors will be allowed to promote goods/services
Expo on Tuesday, July 11th ONLY
- Vendor check-in and setup
- Visit with attendees before the opening Keynote begins
11:45 – 12:45 PM
- Invitation Only – VIP TRADESHOW LUNCH
- Opportunity to have lunch with facility “decision makers”
12:45 – 1:20 PM
- Expo Tradeshow for all registered attendees
1:30 – 4:30 PM
- After 1:30 pm you are free to breakdown exhibit tables if desired.
- Attendees will only be free to visit during short breaks between classes.
Lodging – Click on the hotels tab HERE
Shipping Information – HERE
Contact Grace Lazenby, IHCA Education Director at (208) 343-9735 or email email@example.com.
DATE: Monday, July 10, 2023
TIME: 4:00 – 6:00 pm
DINNER: 6:00 – 7:00 pm
LOCATION: Idaho Health Care Association Office
A survey ballot will be sent to the administrator of record at each member facility and agency prior to voting.
Register to attend IHCA Annual Convention (This link is NOT FOR VENDORS)