Winter Workshop-at-a-glance Agenda – Revised 2/8/2022
Agenda detail – 2/8/2022
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Barbara Speedling, Innovations for Quality Living
As a “high-risk” industry, we have chosen to implement COVID protocols we feel are necessary to protect our members and the residents they care for. We ask for your support. Protocols include:
- Masks will be required.
- Prior to entering, everyone will be screened for temperatures utilizing thermal cameras. Anyone displaying a temperature at or above 100.3 F will be taken to a private area for a secondary screening. Persons confirmed to have a temperature at or above 100.3 F will not be permitted to enter.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer dispensers, touchless whenever possible and sanitation stations are placed throughout the venue.
- Cleaning protocols and frequency with an emphasis on highly visited areas such as restrooms, event spaces, elevators, and escalators.
You must have registered by NOON MT January 7th no exceptions, to have your facility’s name sent to the State Agency for consideration to not be surveyed during the workshop!
Members (Legislative Lunch Included):
- $129/person – Regular Registration rate
- $179/person – Late Registration rate (after January 28th)
Non-Members (Legislative Lunch Included):
- $184/person – non-member Regular Registration rate
- $214/person – non-member Late Registration rate (after January 28th)
Cancellations & No-Shows
Cancellations are subject to a $50.00 fee if made more than seven (7) business days prior to the event. There will be no refund or credit granted for “no-shows” and cancelled registration within seven (7) business days of the event.
Home2 Suites by Hilton Boise Downtown
202 South 6th Street
Boise, Idaho 83702
208-336-8277 Mention: Idaho Health Care Association
100% smoke-free facility.
Room type: King Studio Suite or 2 Queen Bed Studio Suite $119/night + taxes
Cut off date: Tuesday, February 1, 2022
All guest rooms include free hot breakfast, wireless high-speed internet, Spin2 Cycle fitness facility, indoor eco-friendly Cool Pool.
Overnight guest parking: Guests that park in the parking garage attached to the hotel, operated by a 3rd party, will receive in/out privileges with their $15 per day parking rate.
Springhill Suites Boise ParkCenter
424 East ParkCenter Blvd,
208-342-1044 Mention: “IHCA Winter Workshop”
100% smoke-free facility
Room type: Double Queen Suite / King Suites $129/night + taxes
Overnight self-parking is currently complimentary. Airport shuttle, complimentary breakfast daily, high-speed internet, business center, kitchenettes, fitness center. Shuttle to the Boise Centre TBD based on COVID protocols & restrictions in place at the time.
You will find the information for your online reservation link below. If you have questions or need help with the link, please do not hesitate to ask. We appreciate your business and look forward to a successful event.
Group Rate Start Date: Saturday, February 12, 2022
Group Rate End Date: Thursday, February 17, 2022
Last Day to Book: Monday, January 31, 2022
Hotel(s) offering your special group rate:
• SpringHill Suites Boise ParkCenter for 129 USD per night
Parking for the Boise Centre is available at primary parking facilities through an agreement with the Downtown Public Parking System. IHCA does NOT validate/pay any parking fees.
PARKING RATES: (Rates change!)
FIRST HOUR FREE
Hourly $ 3.00
All Day $15.00
DESIGNATED EVENT PARKING:
CITY CENTRE GARAGE
Corner of 9th and Front Streets
Entrance on Ninth Street
HOURS: 6:30 AM – 11:00 PM DAILY
ADDITIONAL PARKING AVAILABLE AT THESE GARAGES:
CAPITOL TERRACE GARAGE
770 W. Main Street
Entrances on Main and Idaho
Monday – Friday 6:30 AM – 9:00 PM
Saturday 8:30 AM – 9:00 PM
GROVE STREET GARAGE
230 S. 10th Street
Entrance on S. 10th Street
HOURS: Open 24 hours / 7 days a week
* End of Life PPT
* EOLD Needs Model
* Comparative Roles
* Doula Contract
* EOLD Job Description
* Peaceful Passing
* CMS Hospice Care Plan Development Guidelines (added 2-12)
* EOLD Pain Care Plan Example (added 2-12)
* Hospice Nurse Pain Care Plan Example (added 2-12)
* Hospice EOLD Integrated Care Plan Example (added 2-12)
* Skin & Wound Care
Tammy Perkins/Robert Vande Merwe
* How To Guide Elected Officials
Platinum Partner – NO CHARGE
Current Associate Member – $399
Current Gold Member – $299
Non-Associate Member – $600
Only those who exhibit will be allowed to market their goods and services.
It is the policy of IHCA that business or vendor representatives must pay the Exhibitor Fee to attend, unless they are a presenter or sponsor at the event. If you do not desire an Exhibitor table, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and she will apply a discount to your registration.
Exhibitor Reps desiring CEUs must also register & pay as an attendee.
Workshop Sponsor $2000
Keynote Sponsor $1500
Hospitality Sponsorship (morning beverage service) $500. (2-available)
Legislative Lunch Co-Sponsors $1500. (2-available)
FAQs – HERE
If you need assistance please email email@example.com
EXHIBITOR Registration CLICK HERE!
DATE: Monday, February 14th
TIME: 3 pm – 5 pm
LOCATION: In-person @ IHCA – Heartland Training Center and Zoom