REMINDER: BEGINNING JAN 1, 2015, ALL IHCA EVENT REGISTRATION FEES MUST BE PAID IN FULL, PRIOR TO ALL EVENTS, TO RECEIVE NAME BADGES AND ENTER SESSIONS! . IF we have not received payment by the Friday prior to the training, you will be required to provide a credit card for payment.
This is ONLY for students currently working on the Dietary Manager Nutrition Module! The students are required to attend a 2-day lab. This generally occurs at the annual IHCA Convention. Attendance at this 2-day lab will replace attendance at the 2022 annual convention.
Agenda – DRAFT
Country Inn & Suites– Boise West at Meridian
3355 East Pine Avenue
Meridian, ID 83642
Hotel is 100% Non-smoking (outside smoking area is available) & No Pets.
• Complimentary shuttle or taxi to and from the airport
• Complimentary hot Buffet-style Breakfast
• Complimentary high-speed internet in every room
• Indoor pool & spa open 6 am – 12 am
• Business Center with complimentary printing
• 24-hour Fitness Center
• Complimentary cookies, coffee, hot tea and hot chocolate 24 hours a day
• guest washer & dryer facility
• Spacious rooms include refrigerators and microwaves
Great restaurants within walking distance of the hotel and excellent shopping.
Reservations call the hotel directly and mention Idaho Health Care Association to receive the special rate.
Preferred rate is $100/night single – double occupancy (does not include taxes)
Listed rates include lunch the day of the trainings.
Cancellations & No-Shows
Cancellations are subject to a $50.00 fee if made more than seven (7) business days prior to the event. There will be no refund or credit granted for “no-shows” and cancelled registration within seven (7) business days of the event. Training dates are subject to change. Additional dates may be added due to demand. Please note — IHCA reserves the right to re-schedule any training that does not meet minimum registration requirements.