REMINDER: BEGINNING JAN 1, 2015, ALL IHCA EVENT REGISTRATION FEES MUST BE PAID IN FULL, PRIOR TO ALL EVENTS, TO RECEIVE NAME BADGES AND ENTER SESSIONS! IF we have not received payment at the time you check-in, you will be required to provide a credit card for payment.
Spring Workshop Agenda- 4.16.19
REGISTER BY March 8th to have your facility’s name sent to the State Agency for consideration to not be surveyed during the workshop!
- $109/person – Regular Registration rate
- $159/person – Late Registration rate (after April 18th)
- $184/person – non-member Regular Registration rate
- $214/person – non-member Late Registration rate (after April 18th)
Cancellations & No-Shows
Cancellations are subject to a $50.00 fee if made more than seven (7) business days prior to the event. There will be no refund or credit granted for “no-shows” and cancelled registration within seven (7) business days of the event.
Best Western Plus – Burley Inn
800 N. Overland Ave
Burley, ID 83318
Single & Double Queen 91.00 USD / night before taxes
Full breakfast & high speed internet access.
Last day to book: 4.8.19
• Call reservations at (208) 678-3501. Provide desk agent with group name “IHCA” or “Idaho Health Care Association” for the group rates.
COLLETT – no handouts available
BLUE CROSS | MOLINA | IDAHO MEDICAID – Benefits at a Glance
BARROTT – Dual Eligible Beneficiary Program ppt
> Taking the Mystery Out of Your Medicaid Rate Letter ppt
> Upcoming Changes to the UPL Payments ppt
> Maximizing Your Medicaid Rate ppt
> Understanding the Idaho SNF Medicaid Rate Sheet
> Medicaid Rate Calculator
> Idaho Medicaid PPS Rate Explanation
How to Get the Most Out of the UAI ppt
Platinum Partner – NO CHARGE
Current Associate Member – $350
Current Gold Member – $300
Non-Associate Member – $600
FAQs – HERE
Spring IHCA Board Dinner sponsorship: $500.
Workshop Hospitality sponsorship: $200.
Workshop Lunch sponsorship: $1000.
- DATE: Thursday, April 25, 2019
- TIME: 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- LOCATION: Burley Inn Convention Center