REMINDER: BEGINNING JAN 1, 2015, ALL IHCA EVENT REGISTRATION FEES MUST BE PAID IN FULL, PRIOR TO ALL EVENTS, TO RECEIVE NAME BADGES AND ENTER SESSIONS!!!
This training course is intended:
- to prepare the licensed nurse with the knowledge, skills, and desirable attitude to be successful in this vital and growing industry.
- for individuals who have already completed the IHCA Assisted Living Administrator Course, (this course may NOT be taken in lieu of a required course for licensure) but have either not passed the Headmasters exam or would like to have in-person guidance prior to taking the exam; and/or
- for licensed AL Administrators interested in a refresher or to meet CEU requirements.
This training course consists of seven  modules developed as part of a training program for AL Nurses & AL Administrators. The seven  modules are written in a competency-based format. Topics to be covered include:
1. Unstoppable Teams: Improve Communication, Connection, & Effectiveness
2. Human Resource Management
3. Customer Service
4. Financial Planning & Management and Admission Agreements
5. Licensed Nurses Scope and Standards of Practice in Assisted Living
6. Resident Care Management & Delegation
7. Investigations & Reporting
8. Rules and Regulations for Assisted Living & How-to Write an Effective & Acceptable Plan of Correction
9. Informed Consent & Advance Directives: Understanding Their Significance & Making The Most Of The End-of-Life Conversations
This course provides the AL Administrator & Licensed Nurse with an enhanced knowledge of the AL industry and the critical role of the nurse. Attendees will better understand the scope & standards of practice of the Licensed Nurse and regulations associated with Delegation by the nurse to unlicensed assistive personnel (UAPs).
This training program addresses the many factors that must be in place to assure no harm comes to residents. The administrator & licensed nurse will have the opportunity to review and study the content, become knowledgeable about the role and responsibilities germane to assisted living practice, focus on problem solving, and gain confidence as professionals who serve this vulnerable population.
Agenda – Click HERE.
No information available at this time.
Listed rates include lunch and snack breaks each day of the training and your copy of the training manual.
- $250/person Early-bird
- $300/person after August 3rd
- $450/person after August 3rd
Cancellations & No-Shows
Cancellations are subject to a $50.00 fee if made more than seven (7) business days prior to the event. There will be no refund or credit granted for “no-shows” and cancelled registration within seven (7) business days of the event. Training dates are subject to change. Additional dates may be added due to demand. Please note — IHCA reserves the right to re-schedule any training that does not meet minimum registration requirements.