- Educational tracks for Activity Directors, Assisted Living
Administrators, Clinical Staff, Skilled Nursing Facility Administrators,
and Intermediate Care Facilities.
Hotel Accommodations at Best Western PLUS
Univeristy Inn, 1516 Pullman Road, Moscow, ID 83843
- Double/Double = $109.99 +tax
- Single King = $99.99 +tax
- Rates include deluxe hot breakfast buffet 6 am – 9 am
- Each guest over 21 yrs of age will receive a complimentary beverage coupon redeemable in “Seasons”
- Please call in your reservation request to 1-800-325-8765. (Reservations need to be made directly with the hotel as the Best Western International web-site will not have the group rate information.)
- Reserve before Wednesday, October 1st, to guarantee rates, availability is limited.
- Member Registrations is $80 per person.
- Lunch is included.
- Click here to register. Once the payment is completed, you will add your participants.
- Early registration rates available until October 19, 2014 (midnight)
- Late Registration rates available October 20-28, 2014
- On-Site Registration rate is $150.00 per Person .
INDIVIDUAL EARLY REGISTRATION
Deadline Oct. 19th
We understand that circumstances arise to prevent you from attending the workshop after you have registered. IHCA works to ensure that all registrations are processed in a timely and efficient manner, and we are eager to work with you in the event you have to cancel. Therefore, if you cancel more than seven (7) business days prior to the event, we will gladly refund your registration fee and retain only $50 for a cancellation fee. We are unable to offer any refund within seven (7) business days of the event, for canceled registrations. We encourage you to find someone from your facility to take your place if at all possible. If you have to cancel at the last minute as a result of a family emergency such as a death, accident or injury, please contact our office and we will consider your situation and try to find the best solution.
EXHIBITOR Registration form HERE
Non-Associate Member – $600.00
Associate Member – $400.00
Gold Member – $300.00
Platinum Partner – NO CHARGE
***2 Representatives allowed with each exhibit***
- Number of attendees expected
150-200 (based on previous attendance)
- Target audience for workshop
SNF, AL, ICF/DD, Home Health, Hospice
- Exhibitor fee includes:
(1) 6-8′ draped table, (1) chair, electrical access if needed and requested, Organization listing in all promotional materials given to attendees. *Tables are assigned by IHCA upon arrival at location.
- Exhibitor displays
You will need to provide your own sign and exhibit materials. *Only tabletop displays will be allowed due to space restraints of location.
- Shipping of exhibit materials
Exhibit materials may be shipped to hotel addressed to yourself. *IHCA will not be responsible for tracking or finding your deliveries.
- Exhibitor set-up time
Arrive as early as you need in order to have your display set up by 7:00am. The majority of exhibit visits take place during the registration hour.
- Registration & exhibits open to attendees
- Attendee sessions
8:00 am – 4:00 pm, (15 min. break between sessions)
- Exhibitor drawings
During last 15 min. break between sessions
- Exhibitor tear-down
3:00 pm Still have Questions? Contact Danette Hunt, email@example.com or phone 208-343-9735