Train your employees – Get reimbursed for training costs
Help your employees to earn Department of Labor certificates
- Enroll your facility to participate in IHCA’s Apprenticeship program by filling out the Employer form and returning it to IHCA.
- Enroll your employee in an Apprenticeship by filling out Form 671 specifying which Apprenticeship they want and return it to IHCA.
- IHCA will set up the employee in the Dept of Labor website, for tracking.
- Classroom learning – Apprentices are provided classroom instruction on critical aspects of their careers. Classes provided by IHCA or Idaho community colleges.
- Apprentices receive a wage increase – either after completing the course or 1000 hours.
- Apprentices receive on the job learning under the instruction and guidance of a mentor. (A total of 2000 hours.)
- Apprentices receive another wage increase after they work 2000 hours.
- Apprentices earn a portable nationally-recognized credential within their industry.
- Facility can request up to $1500 reimbursement – for each of the first 4 Apprentices.
Ready to Start?
Please Click the button below to request a form.