We are so excited and proud to provide support and education to those who are caring for Idaho’s most vulnerable populations.
Annual Healthcare Scholarship Cycle – Applications available – HERE.
2017 Fundraising Opportunities available
The Idaho Health Care Association Foundation (IHCAF) earned 501(c)(3) nonprofit status as recognized by the IRS in June, 2008.
Mission The Idaho Health Care Association Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing educational opportunities for individuals aspiring to work or currently working in Idaho care facilities.
The priority goals of IHCAF are:
Raise $10,000 this year.
- Hold fundraising events (raffles, silent auction, & golf tournament)
- Pursue public donations
- Partner with technical schools, universities, and colleges
Provide funds to pay for training for individuals working in Idaho health care facilities and the community at large.
- Seek funding to pay for job skills training, education, and tools for employee retention and moving up the career ladder
Work to create a positive public perception for the long term care profession.
- Publicize work of the Foundation
- Hold educational sessions for professionals and public
- Promote a “how to” checklist for families to use when selecting an appropriate health care setting
- Partner with community organizations
Promote careers in long term care by awarding scholarships to those seeking employment in Assisted Living, Intermediate Care Facilities, and Skilled Nursing Facilities.
Scholarship application (only one submission needed):
- Award Delta Holloway Scholarship (up to $1,500)
- Award Dorothy Witmer Scholarship (up to $1,500)
- Award Sheri Rogers Scholarship (up to $1,500)